The difference between a brand name medicine and a generic one is in the name, shape and in the price. A generic drug is usually called by the name of the active ingredient while a manufacturer uses a brand name. However, a manufacturer cannot possess a patent for a certain chemical agent, this is why manufacturers of generic medications can legally produce the so-called "generics". They are the same chemically and since the active ingredient is identical, they have the same medical effect. Thus buying a generic medication one pays less but gets the very same result.
Unlike generic drugs, a large part of the costs incurred by original manufacturers of brand name drugs are for research and development and advertising. The expense of obtaining FDA approval alone in the U.S. is enormous. Manufacturers of generic drugs do not have to absorb or recover these costs. Consequently, significant cost savings can be passed along to you.
High quality of the medications we offer is the subject of our primary concern. The logic is very simple: the better the quality of goods is, the more customers we have. Thus we are very attentive and selective in the choice of the supplier, the quality of goods is thoroughly tested and the documentation is closely checked. The medications are manufactured in India by an Indian state licensed, Indian FDA approved company. Each package of the products we sent out includes the Certificate of Analysis obtained from the manufacturer's laboratory and fully adheres to the Indian law.
No, you need not. We do not require any prescription from our customers. However we would strongly recommend you to consult your doctor before taking a medication. You may have some diseases contra-indicated for taking certain kinds of medicines and your doctor will advise you what you can or cannot take.
At the moment we have the following payment methods
- Credit card payments
- Bank wire transfer
- E-check payment
We take the security of our customers seriously and thus we take reasonable steps to protect your information. For submitting the order you are redirected to the secure order page. The security of the page can be easily checked: an icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers window, this shows that the information you insert into the form is SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted when transmitted to our credit card processing company. Please remember that a secure page begins with "https:" while insecure ones begin with "http:" without the "s" at the end.
Do you ship to my area?
The orders are shipped to almost all countries of the world, for the exception of some countries in Asia.
||Where the pills are sent from?
The medications are manufactured in India, thus the orders are processed and sent out from there.
What packages do you use? Will I have to sign for the shipment?
Your privacy is very important for us. Your order will be sent in a discrete envelope that will be left in your mail box. You will not have to sign for it in case the order is sent by Standard Mail.
What are the shipping methods?
Currently we offer two shipping methods:
What are the shipping rates? When can I expect the delivery?
- Courier Service: the packages sent by this postal service can be tracked by the tracking number supplied after the order is shipped.
- Standard International Airmail: the packages sent by this postal service can NOT be tracked.
The shipping rates vary depending on the shipping type you choose and on the country of the destination. Please check the table below:
* We will not be able to send your order by Courier Service if you specify a PO box in your shipping address or if you give us a wrong telephone number.
Will my order be shipped the same day I purchase?
The products we sell are in stock for immediate delivery. However we have to check your order first to make sure that the shipping information is correct, after that the product you have ordered is packed and only then it is sent out. All these procedures take about 1-2 days.
Can my order be delayed at customs?
If this happen, you'll be informed. They ask the recipient to come and give a permission to examine the parcel. After that you should receive your products. If you have any problems with getting your order, please let us know and we will try to resolve the problem.
What if the package is damaged or something is missing?
In this case you are to contact our support team and notify of the problem. We will either resend the package or refund your payment. See Our policies for more information.
Please note that if there are 90 or even more pills in your order, the order will be sent in several packages: you will get 30 pills plus 4 gift pills in the first envelope and the second package with the balance (60 pills) will be delivered a week later.
How much will I have to pay if you reship the product?
We will reship the product free of charge. No additional charges will be placed.
The order has not been sent out yet. I need to change the shipping details. What should I do?
In your account section (Track Order) you can leave us a message to cancel the order or to change the shipping information.
I need to cancel the order. Please, advise.
Please check our Reimbursements and Returns Policy.
- Do not take vardenafil if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems. This includes nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Nitro-Bid, and others), isosorbide dinitrate (Dilatrate-SR, Isordil, Sorbitrate), and isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO, Monoket). Nitrates are also found in some recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite ("poppers"). Taking vardenafil with a nitrate medicine can cause a serious decrease in blood pressure, leading to fainting, stroke, or heart attack.
- A small number of patients have had a sudden loss of eyesight after taking vardenafil. This type of vision loss is caused by decreased blood flow to the optic nerve of the eye. It is not clear whether vardenafil is the actual cause of such vision loss. Sudden vision loss with vardenafil use has occurred most often in people with heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or certain pre-existing eye problems, and in those who smoke or are over 50 years old.
- Before taking vardenafil, tell your doctor if you have:
- heart disease or heart rhythm problems;
- a recent history (in the past 6 months) of a heart attack, angina (chest pain), or congestive heart failure;
- a history of stroke or blood clots;
- a personal or family history of "Long QT syndrome";
- high or low blood pressure;
- liver disease;
- kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
- a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;
- a stomach ulcer;
- retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie's disease); or
- if you have been told you should not have sexual intercourse for health reasons.
- If you have any of these conditions, you may not be able to use vardenafil or you may need a dosage adjustment or special tests during treatment.
- FDA pregnancy category B: Although vardenafil is not for use in women, this medication is not expected to be harmful to an unborn baby. Do not use vardenafil without telling your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment.
- Although vardenafil is not for use in women, it is not known if vardenafil passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
- You may need a lower dose of this medication if you are older than 65. Follow your doctor's instructions.
- ake each dose with a full glass of water.
- Avoid taking High-fat food before taking Levitra as it may cause the medicine to take more time to start working.
- Vardenafil is usually taken only when needed, 30 - 90 minutes before sexual activity. The medication can help achieve an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take vardenafil more than once a day. Allow 24 hours to pass between doses.
- Store this medication at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Since vardenafil is used as needed, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule.
- Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine.
- Symptoms of a vardenafil overdose may include back pain, muscle pain, or vision problems.
- Avoid drinking alcohol, which can increase some of the side effects of vardenafil.
- Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with vardenafil. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor. Do not increase or decrease the amount of grapefruit products in your diet without first talking to your doctor.
- If you become dizzy or nauseated, or have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw during sexual activity, stop and call your doctor right away. You could be having a serious side effect of vardenafil.
- Stop using vardenafil and get emergency medical help if you have sudden vision loss.
- Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Stop using vardenafil and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- vision changes;
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
- Continue taking vardenafil and talk with your doctor if you have any of these less serious side effects:
- warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest;
- stuffy nose;
- upset stomach; or
- back pain.
- Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
Do not take vardenafil if you are taking the following medications:
- nitroglycerin-type drugs for the heart or chest pain such as amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin, even if these are only taken occasionally. This includes some recreational drugs called 'poppers' which also contain amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate.
Vardenafil may also interact with the following medications:
- alpha blockers such as alfuzosin (UroXatral®), doxazosin (Cardura®), prazosin (Minipress®), tamsulosin (Flomax®), or terazosin (Hytrin®), used to treat high blood pressure or an enlarged prostate.
- arsenic trioxide
- certain antibiotics such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, sparfloxacin, troleandomycin
- certain medicines used for seizures such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- certain medicines for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain medicines to control the heart rhythm (e.g., amiodarone, disopyramide, dofetilide, flecainide, ibutilide, quinidine, procainamide, propafenone, sotalol)
- grapefruit juice
- medicines for fungal infections (fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole)
- rifabutin, rifampin, or rifapentine
- some medicines for treating depression or mood problems (amoxapine, maprotiline, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, nefazodone, pimozide, phenothiazines, tricyclic antidepressants)
To view PDF documents, you must have Adobe® Reader®
installed on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Reader, download it from the >> Adobe Web site
Vardenafil is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It can assist men with this disorder in achieving and maintaining an erection during sexual activity. It is commonly marketed under the trade name Levitra. Vardenafil is closely related in function to Cialis and Viagra: it increases the blood flow to the penis to achieve and maintain an erection. However, in the clinical studies that were conducted as part of the FDA approval process, Levitra was shown to take effect faster, and last longer than Viagra.